Welcome to the start of unit 4 – Module 1.
Unit 4 is about: Lesson Design
– Design, a lesson plan activity to try out ‘presentation’, ‘interactive teaching’ and ‘questioning’ techniques appropriate for the different learning styles of your students (TPACK)
– Teach, reflect, observe and re-design lessons using presentation
You can access the fourth unit of the module on the Moodle Platform at: http://adsiteachers.gesci.org/course/view.php?id=21
Activities in the module include:
· Design lesson plans with ICT based on topics you are teaching (April 3-14)
· Teach your lesson and ask a colleague to observe it (May 1 – 19)
- Participation in a chat and a discussion forum
- Submission of lesson planning and observations to your portfolio
Remember that in order to get certification you have to:
· participate in and contribute to one chat and one forum discussion in each module
· submit the portfolio tasks in each module.
Your tutor will be sending you by WhatsApp and email a welcome letter with details of unit 4.
All the best for unit 3.
Esther, Mary, John, George, Christine and Charles, your ADSI Online tutor team